- Fixed issue with private (authenticated) proxies not working
- Fixed issue with “Unfollowed Me” displaying users who are currently following you in some cases
- Fixed various issues with oAuth
- Added option to login to oAuth using default browser
- Fixed issue with follow back on the overview screen showing incorrect values
- Automatically remove users from Follow Later List if you are already following them
- Fixed issue with users not being permanently removed from Follow Later List after following them
- Users followed from Follow Later List now correctly say “Follow” instead of “Follow Back” in Activity Log
- Users Followed back now correctly say “Follow Back” instead of “Follow” in Activity Log
- Added context menu to overview screen
- Improved the Import file selection dialogs so that you can select .txt or .csv files.
- Added message popup when a follow fails due to Twitter follow limits.
- Fixed issues with Followers search & Following search sometimes not ending properly & displaying a loop of messages if the rate limit is reached
- Fixed issue with attempting to follow back users who you have already followed, who have not accepted the follow (private accounts)
- Fixed crash issue with location search when Twitter returns a location name, and doesn’t provide coordinates.
Download 4.0 Here:
Linux (beta/experimental) http://tweetadder.com/tweetadder4-x86.zip