TweetAdder 4.0.130506 May 6, 2013
- Fixed issue with loading accounts with a large number of followers/following by adding a time delay after Twitter rate limit is reached
- Performed several database optimizations to fix slowness and freezing issues – especially with the Follow Later list
- Added ability to choose whether to load profile data of Following/Followers when logging in (on user settings screen) This option will be useful in speeding up the login of large accounts, as well as users who have multiple accounts.
- Added ability to choose how frequent to update user profile data (on user settings screen)
- Fixed issue with some users not being removed from Follow Later list after following them
- Fixed issues with some RSS items not being Tweeted
- Added Optimized Database button to the Manage Users screen – this will optimize and reduce the size of the selected user’s database.
- Fixed ratelimit issue with Follow Back
- Fixed error message for bad proxies. NOTE: Most private proxies we have tested are working, but a few are not. We are working to determine if these proxies are incompatible with the Twitter API, or if there is something we can do to fix this issue.
- Fixed issue with “Bad auth data” error happening every login attempt after an initial login failure.
- Users on friends list now have the UnFollow button disabled if they are on the Whitelist